n-Coders can cater to your needs precisely and design the perfect system for you and your business. If you’re interested in the services that we offer, we’ve detailed each one below in a helpful guide for you so that you can be fully prepared before taking on something new and exciting to improve your company!
Custom Software Development
n-Coders has successfully produced over a hundred bespoke business applications for a range of industries including energy, financial, manufacturing and holiday booking. With multiple developers skilled in a range of intricate languages and an understanding of many frameworks, we can build you a precision piece of software that is not only aesthetically pleasing but responsive and crafted just for you and your company.
£1250 / week
£1750 / week
£2250 / week
Pay per week developers or pay per project, whatever your working style, build your team of professional developers today.
|Project Type Examples||Project Budget Estimates||Project Timeframe Estimates|
|Proof of concept, Plug-In or Simple Tool||£2K – £10K||1 to 12 weeks|
|Project Takeover||£10K – £75K||2 to 6 months|
|Small to Medium Sized Business Application, Complete Custom Toolset||£25K – £250K||4 to 12 months|
|Advanced Multi-Platform Corporate System||£150K- £500K||6 to 18 months|
Embedded Software Development
We have considerable experience in working with embedded systems, including automotive, mobile telephones, set-top-box and digital televisions and data loggers and electronic toy products. n-Coders partner with electronics design companies meaning that we can take your idea from concept through to manufacturing.
• With a numerous hardware based technicians, we can carry out prototyping, programming and UI development using many pieces of custom equipment, including Raspberry Pis, Arduinos, PIC and FPGA development boards.
• We can get your project out of the dark ages, allowing for embedded applications to have user interfaces, remote connectivity to servers and cloud based database systems.
We’re proud to stay that to date we’ve produced many bespoke inventory management applications, often with custom barcode scanner applications and custom label printing all baked into the project. We have since brought all of these systems into our platform called “Logistics Engine”, which provides a base for companies requiring an inventory management application that is still utterly flexible to your needs and specifications.
• Simple to use, clean design and feature rich to provide you with a custom application experience for off-the-shelf software pricing.
• Integration with a vast array of online shop software, hardware barcode scanners and label printers. With the added bonus of being able to sync seamlessly between your website and on-site EPOS systems.
Bespoke Business Dashboards
We build bespoke dashboards for businesses to allow them to view their company performance in real-time. This data can be presented in any format you wish and displayed on any computer or display. The data displayed can be tailored for the audience with top level management seeing key financial data or workers on the ground seeing progress in a format that gamifies their job.
We work with:
• Microsoft Power-BI
• Google Data Studio
• Completely Bespoke Reports
As we are data and integration specialists, we can almost certainly find ways to report on your data even if it’s not currently online.
Some clients are happy with the systems they already have in place, they just wish they worked better together. If this sounds like you, then you’re in luck! Our systems integration service can grant such wish, by pairing a beautiful custom front end application that links and works flawlessly with existing systems, be it software applications, databases or hardware / machinery. Choose n-Coders today for the complete systems integration solution.
• Save time, money and effort, allowing you to make an extremely rapid return on investment for the software you have created for you. A single interface to control all aspects of your business.
• Integrations available for your existing physical equipment or machinery, phone systems, third-party software solutions and even online websites.